Shaved Cucumber Greek Salad
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 pound Green Zebra tomatoes, cut into 3/4-in. wedges
- 2/3 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked green peppercorns
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
How to Make It
Shave cucumbers into long strips using a vegetable peeler to equal about 6 cups. Arrange cucumber strips, tomatoes, and olives on a large platter.
Sprinkle with green onions, feta, and oregano.
Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
Sprinkle with green pepper and salt.